- The snow bank on the corner of Longfellow creates a blind spot on the carline. Students should not be dropped off at any area around the school except directly in front where I wait with the safeties.
- Please do not enter/ cut into the carline from Longfellow Street. This practice is frustrating to families who follow the carline procedures AND importantly, it increases the risk of an accident.
- Longfellow Street drop offs/pick ups in the winter (and throughout the year!) are unsafe. Students should not be climbing snow banks and crossing the street where there is no crosswalk.
- Please please refrain from cell phone use while you’re in the carline. Our children’s safety depends on your full attention.
- Dress your child warmly for outdoor recess. Hats, gloves, snow pants, and boots please, so your child may enjoy the snow with friends.
Thank-you for adhering to the school’s procedures. The carline may be a bit longer, but our students will remain safe!